Please note that these terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Information About Us
www.mattressmoose.co.uk is a site operated by Mattress Moose Ltd which is registered in England under the Registration Number: 08504924. The registered office is Unit 8, Tigers Close, Wigston, Leicestershire, LE18 4AE.
Our site is intended for use by people internationally. However, our standard delivery costs do not apply to those outside of the UK and therefore you will need to contact us for a quote on shipping costs.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Some of our products are available to be made to order.
- All literature descriptions and website content of our products are correct at time of going to press. We undergo continuous product development and reserve the right to amend the specifications of any products without prior notice in relation to future sales.
- All wood species can react to sunlight exposure and changes in temperature and humidity.
- We have a limited customisation services but can offer bespoke sizes upon request. Please be aware that there are adjustment costs on mattresses for this service if it is required.
- Mattresses are manufactured to a tolerance of +/- one inch.
- Please ensure that you are fully aware of your bed and/or mattress dimensions and that they are suitable for the space you have allocated.
- The price of any products will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
- Prices displayed on our websites or otherwise are inclusive of VAT.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you Order Confirmation.
- Our site contains a large number of products and options and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product's correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product's correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
- We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you a Dispatch Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mis-pricing.
- We request payment in full at the time of ordering.
- Payment for all Products must be by credit or debit card. We accept payment with MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Switch, Solo, Visa Electron, Delta and American Express. We will charge your credit or debit card when an order is placed online and will despatch the order at your chosen delivery date.
- Mattress Moose also accepts personal cheques, which must be received and cleared before delivery.
- Goods cannot be delivered until full payment has been received.
- Mattresses are guaranteed from 1 to 15 years, depending on the type of mattress chosen.
- The above guarantees are in addition to and do not affect your statutory rights.
Cancellations / Amendments
- It is our customer responsibility to check that all the details on the order form are correct, including the exact specifications of the product and delivery details.
- Any customised, bespoke or adjusted products are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled.
- Refunds are authorised once the return has been accepted. The refund can take up to 30 days to appear in your account and will be refunded to the card originally used to pay for the order.
- We cannot complete the refund until stock items have been returned to our main office and workshop.
- If you have had your product delivered and have changed your mind please refer below to our Refunds and Returns policy.
- Goods made to the consumer's own specifications are excluded from the cancellation rights unless there is found to be a fault or not to the correct specification to which it was ordered.
- Delivery dates will be arranged at the point of order online and confirmed via confirmation email.
- We request 7 working days notice if you wish to postpone your delivery date.
- We use a number of third party delivery agents to ensure your goods are delivered efficiently and to the date requested however in the unlikely event that goods have been delayed by the delivery agent we can not take responsibility for this.
- Please be aware that the drivers are not insured to take any items into the threshold of your property.
- It is expected that upon delivery you will sign to acknowledge receipt of your items ordered with the delivery agent and you accept there is no damage to the goods. It is your responsibility to ensure all goods are delivered as ordered. Any damaged goods must not be accepted or signed for and therefore returned with the courier.
Variation of Terms
- Our staff members have no authority to vary these terms and conditions of sale.
Refunds & Returns Policy
If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason or in the rare instance you have experienced any defects with the product(s) ordered, please contact us within the 7 days to see if we can resolve the issue. This could be determined through sending out a replacement product, part or an alternative solution that is suitable. If however, you are still unsatisfied with the product and wish to return, the following terms will apply:
- Returns should be notified to us using the online returns form within our website which is found at the bottom of all pages or via e-mail to email@example.com
- You must notify of us with your intention to return the product(s) within 7 working days of the initial delivery date.
- All items purchased from us must be unused and returned in their original packaging. We will need to know your order reference, the model name and size of the model you are returning and the date of order.
- Due to hygiene reasons we are unable to accept back any mattresses that have been removed from the original packaging.
- We will refund your money within 30 days of the return being accepted.
- Any shipping costs incurred will be refunded if the product is to be found defective as described and in accordance with the above.
If you change your mind
If you have simply changed your mind about any item ordered and you wish to return it, then in line with the Distance Selling Regulations you can do so providing you inform us of your decision within 7 working days of the delivery date of the item. The item must not be used and must be 'as new' when returned to us. Once you've informed us that you wish to return the item(s) you have up to 28 calendar days to do so, at your own expense. Once the item is received at our main office, we will issue a full refund for the product to your original payment method used for the order. Please be aware that any shipping costs incurred will be debited. This includes both the original outbound delivery and the inbound return delivery. Please note that Distance Selling Regulations does have limitations and does not apply to business customers.
All custom bespoke products that are made to the customers’ specific requirements and not a standard item we sell will not fall under the same terms as above regarding our Refunds & Returns Policy unless the goods are to be found faulty and not to the correct specification as to which it was ordered.